Dear visitors, dear tenants
We are happy to be back again for all of you! Together we will do everything required in order to guarantee a safe shopping experience in our centers. We have taken numerous measures and kindly ask you to please adhere to the following points! #WelcomeBack!
Let us be considerate of each other:
- Please keep your distance
- Please park in every second place, and if this is not possible, keep a distance when getting in/out of vehicles
- Please consider the valid recommendation / obligation for wearing a nose-mouth-masks
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Please conduct contactless payment options instead of cash wherever possible
- Please use elevators only if you rely upon them.
- Please make sure to keep a distance of minimum 4 steps when using the escalators
- Please consider the hints and information among the center and within shops
Many thanks for your support!
In order to make sure that you can have a relaxed and calmed shopping experience, we have defined numerous preventive measures:
- Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
- Security service monitors compliance with official regulations and sensitizes center visitors to keep their distance
- Disinfectant dispensers in entrance areas, restrooms and along the shopping street also at information point
- Sensitization of the resident tenants to compliance with and implementation of the official regulations
- Regular customer information through notices, center website and Facebook
- Regular information to rental partners through tenant circulars
- No events and center actions until at least the end of 2020
- If required by the authorities or if necessary: controlling the number of people in the shopping center, managing the customer queue in the catering area, creating one-way traffic in narrow places and entrance areas.